Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmcelvain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2015, 06:08 PM
    Replaced the whole gas valve assembly, and still no gas to pilot valve.
    I replaced the whole gas valve assembly. Checked the voltage according to the print. But I still can't get gas from the pilot valve. The model is 394gaz048I50
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2015, 08:10 PM
    First things first. You had to shut of gas elsewhere to replace gas valve. Did you remember to turn that back on after the work?
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2015, 08:29 PM
    Is that the furnace model number? What brand?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No gas at the pilot when I hold the knob in to light the pilot.. supply has gas to con [ 1 Answers ]

Gas valve 36c03(U)-333 an433 Can't get the pilot light to lite (no gas) at pilot tip.. I have 10 houses with these valves.. Gas supply is there to valve.. press the pilot in to light and no gas is present at the tip Can I take the plate off at the pilot knob and lube anything in that...

Gas wall heater pilot light goes out when I turn the valve from 'pilot' to 'on'. [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my gas wall heater pilot light go out when I turn the valve from 'pilot' to 'on'? The pilot lights and stays lit until I try to turn the valve. It's got a brand new thermocouple.

Where can I find a bimetal pilot assembly for a Janitrol J-Line Natural Gas Furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently purchased a home and soon after moving in scheduled a furnace inspection. Well the furnace is 35 years old and needs a new pilot assembly. Unfortunately due to the age of the furnace this isn't easy to come by. I've Google searched, I've tried Ebay and nothing. I'd like to see if...

Heil Gas Fur smart valve sv9541 cycles, clicks valve, lights pilot on off.Flame? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Heil Natural Gas Furnace with smart valve sv9541 that goes off and the valve click as the ignitor glows on and off while lighting the pilot light which then goes out, and back lit?Is this a flame sensor problem? Thanks for advice.

Is it the gas valve or the pilot? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a very old AFCO gas furnace (@ 1950) - this is the first problem we've encountered in 10 years - it has a standing pilot which is connected to the gas line before the regulator and valve - the pilot also has 2 wires that act as a switch to the gas valve - everything is fine except for the...

View more questions Search