Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello62214 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2015, 02:19 PM
    How do the earth's physical features affect people's activities? Need answers asap
    Choice of occupationmethod of transportation
    Recreational activities
    All of the above
    None of the above
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 26, 2015, 02:21 PM
    What do you think?

Think of where you live now, compare it to what life would be like for yourself and your family if you lived in:
    The mountains
    The desert
    The big city
    The Farmlands (Rural America)
    The slums/Ghettos

Jan 26, 2015, 02:22 PM
    All of them?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 26, 2015, 02:25 PM
    That's non-committal. Can you explain why you believe that? (IE, I know the answer, but giving you the answer to what is obviously a school test question of some variety goes against site policy. )
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 26, 2015, 02:27 PM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..

Jan 26, 2015, 02:31 PM
    I know method of transportation is not correct, and I know that it can have something to do with Recreational activities but I'm not so sure..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2015, 03:17 PM
    Would I be driving a 2003 Dodge Neon if I lived in the Sahara or in Switzerland? And would my job (librarian) exist?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is scociety so biased, and focuses only on physical features ? [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm just a normal human being like everyone else. I have a heart, lungs ,ects... I just came across this problem. Scociety tends to focus on looks, and the negatives . For example you see a fat, short, balding woman walking towards you at the store, and you think "oh my, she is so unattactive"...

What inadvertent human activities affect the population of Ontario plant species [ 0 Answers ]

I have to design a lab that investigates the effect of this human activity on an endangered plant species in Ontario. The lab should be able to quantify this human activity. I have many possible human activities that I'm thinking of, but I don't know how to measure them - thermal pollution,...

Verbal, Emotional, and/or Physical/Sexual Abuse as a Child. How Did It Affect You? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. Serious matter. I'm going out on a limb, here... For a long, long time that which we now consider to be abuse in the legal sense, wasn't labeled as abuse. Now, there are many types of abuse that have been labeled, whereby there are possible legal ramifications for the...

Does adultery affect child physical custody? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there! Never been here before. I live in California and would like to know if there is a chance a judge would consider my husband's infidelity in determining our girls' physical custody. We are still married, he moved out of the house moved in with a woman who is still married herself, she has...

View more questions Search