Looking for foster family from doubleveiw Perth Westren Australia
    Mum had 3 children of her own Geoffory Janet Linda
    Haven't seen or heard from them since the 70's
    Mums names is Pamela Carter or Cartner
    My name was Cathy Barttlet I went to Doubleveiw Primary
    Now my name is Leanne Whiting and I lived in Wickham WA

Check out some similar questions!

Missing pieces from a Hampton Bay outdoor post light [ 3 Answers ]

I recently bought a hampton bay outdoor post lamp model#hb7017p-06 and when I was installing the light one of the pieces of glass was cracked and missing a couple of brass srews that holds the top on over the light bulb.Is there anyway I can get these items?

Jewellery pieces [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know if marking on the back of gold piece means anything

Missing persons accra ghana Looking for Labrams Osman missing since Feb 12, 4:30pm [ 13 Answers ]

5ft.7in appox. 130lbs long dark brown hair caucasian, very attractive Labanon decent.

Forensics pieces! [ 14 Answers ]

Okay I'm in a forensics class and I love it! The main thing I do is HS (Humorous Solo) and I am looking foreword to this years season. I have a piece I'm doing already (Open to Interpretation, it's about all the ways you could tell Hansel and Gretel), but it's a bit hard and I'm not sure I could do...

Pieces, Pieces Everywhere! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! I have a FeatherLite FL20 Weedeater. Yesterday I had to take it apart to unbind the pull start cord. I have never taken a weedeater apart. After the 157 screws to get the plastic cover parts off, I slid the engine off the shaft. When it cleared the shaft, a metal pin of some sort fell...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.