Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheNatureGirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2015, 02:53 PM
    What kind of tadpole is this?
    I got this tadpole, and I'm not sure what kind it is. Its about 1.5 inches long, a brown with black spots, and its eyes are to the side. It already has hind legs. I will try to post pictures but I have been having complications. Additionally it came from south west Florida. Thank you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2015, 03:12 PM
    With eyes on the sides, it is well on the way to becoming a frog. Most frogs are green/brown with black spots. My guess would be a Southern Leopard Frog.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 25, 2015, 04:08 PM
    It is a frog.
    TheNatureGirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2015, 06:58 PM
    Sorry I couldn't be any more descriptive. The picture attatchments didn't go through I guess... I mean maybe the fact that it has legs and its size can tell you about the age, and different frogs are different sizes even at the same age. Thanks for the help guys:-) TheNatureGirl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you be so kind to help me? [ 10 Answers ]

All right I had protected with (condom sex with my boyfriend recently , and my expected period was June 26th, now its been 2 days late. My period is irregular, I am worried How long should I wait to test? I am freaking out,

Tadpole Care [ 2 Answers ]

I have 21 tad poles. I love tadpoles! I found out that you should feed them finely diced, frozen lettus. I give the a pinch every day. I don't mind feeding them lettus, just they aren't ALL eating it. I want to also add something els to their diet, not just LETTUS! What should I add to their diet?

Is he kind of over it or am I looking too much into in? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been dating for not too long but everything has been great. He had seemed really into me and ever insisted I meet his family and go to Thanksgiving there. However, things have gotten kind of weird since we have gotten back. He hasen't really called me, or seemed...

View more questions Search