Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tc9786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2015, 10:14 AM
    How to contact an actor?
    I would like to contact Peter Graves' wife, Joann Endress. My mother died recently and was a good portrait artist. She did one of Graves, not quite complete, but still very good, and I would like to give it to her. I do not want anything for it, Id just like to share it, as I dispense of some of my mother's pictures out of her art studio. Is there some place to send it, safely for her, but still assuring she would receive it? Thanks
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2015, 07:04 AM
    I would find out what studio he last night worked for and contact them. Many of the older actors worked with the same studios for entire careers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of an actor [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the actor playing the grey-haired assassin in "F/X2: The Deadly Art of Illusion"? Neither of the names from the list of actors seems to be the right one.

Who's that actor [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the 1970 movie Eyewitness (aka Sudden Terror) with Mark Lester (Oliver)? If yes, do you recall that one cool dude with the thick dark hair, round yellow tinted glasses, black jacket, and wild shopping bag with the disassembled rifle in it? From Imdb it is obvious that his role...

Name of actor... [ 2 Answers ]

What's his name? http://im18.gulfup.com/2012-04-29/1335696048161.gif

What is the name of this actor? [ 4 Answers ]

In the 50s and 60s (approximately) there was an actor on TV and movies. He was always the tough guy. Husky. Dark hair. He was cast as Mexican, Native American, Italian, and Greek. He may have been Greek-American in real life. He was in Westerns also. I think that he naturally had an accent. ...

Becoming an actor [ 4 Answers ]

I want to act and am doing a national diploma in performing arts but find the academic part very hard. Is there any other way I can train to be an actor without all of the written work

View more questions Search