Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    May Tripper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2015, 06:11 AM
    Ghost figure
    I keep seeing a black ghost figure wearing a balaclava. He runs to the bathroom but sometimes just walks around and it feels like he is watching me. What does it mean?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 25, 2015, 06:16 AM
    Do you have a question?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 25, 2015, 07:29 AM
    How often is this happening and have you tried to video it when it happens ?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 25, 2015, 04:03 PM
    It doesn't hold a deep meaning. If you saw something then... you saw something. Is this a new home or apartment for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If your deposits is one figure but you come up with a lesser figure so how do I get a [ 3 Answers ]

I need a monthly revenue so the bank statement is less than the gross income is about $40 thousand that was not deposited so how do I get the monthly revenue from that and the checks were wrote to personal not to the co so it was deposit inpersonal but I have to show this amount how do I do this

Fashion figure n normal figure [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between a fashion figure and a normal figure.

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search