Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darrell wallace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2015, 10:43 PM
    Enlarged prostate,blood, slimy mucus stools, little if any urine stream.
    Extremely hard to urinate, feeling pressure in bladder, frequent all bloody stools, and cramps, cloudy urine, often dark reddish brownish, yellows every 1-2 hours at night. Whats wrong?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 24, 2015, 11:14 PM
    You need to seek medical treatment in person not via the internet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2015, 05:03 AM
    You need to get medical attention now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2015, 07:44 AM
    Step away from the computer and seek a doctor ASAP! This ain't good at all!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can help the pain of painful urination in men caused by slight enlarged prostate [ 9 Answers ]

My father is 75 and at his doctor visit yesterday was told he had a slightly enlarged prostate but nothing the doc was worried about. Tonight he's in terrible pain when he urinates. What can we give him to help ease the pain until Monday when he can call the doctor. It is Friday night and doc is...

The enlarged prostate cure naturally [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir Are there any natural way to cure prostate enlarged cure (just normal no cancer ) Which really done with others really seccessfully kindly

Blood in stools [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have an 11 week old huskie called Busta, living up to his name, eating everything he can, with bundles of energy that is prooving impossible to burn off in the house alone! We got him at 8 weeks old having been told by the breeder that he had been wormed and flea'd. It now looks like we...

I have blood in my stools [ 2 Answers ]

Here is a breakdown. I am 32 years old. Female. Three kids. Smoker for 18 years. I have blood in my stool and stomach cramps along with diaria. I have to get a colonoscopy done to find out what is wrong. Now I'm on my period even though I just got off it two weeks ago. I feel dizzy and weak and...

More blood in stools [ 1 Answers ]

I went to my PCP about a month ago for a small amount of blood in my stools. He said it was internal Hemmrroids from pregnancy and no big deal and told me to expect more. Since then my stool s have turned to pebble like at each movement and today they were covered in bright red blood, It was the...

View more questions Search