Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MGW4792 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Wrestling Training
    Hi I wrestle for my high school at 103 I did all right but my shots were not fast enough. Any suggestions of how to increase the speed of my shots.

Thanks
    MGW4792 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Try skipping rope
    Merjo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 02:20 AM
    Practice and practice and practice those shots, eventually you will do them faster. Also try using setting up your opponent before taking a shot, that helps a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jiu-jutsu aids wrestling? [ 5 Answers ]

Boxers use martial arts training to enhance their abilities, but do wrestlers use Aikido, Judo, and Jiu-Jutsu to enhance their skills? Who has experience or material on this subject?

Plyometrics for wrestling [ 5 Answers ]

I have seen books on plyometrics for football, baseball, track & field, and basketball. Has anyone seen a book covering plyometrics for wrestling? I know from what I have read on the subject that it would probably improve shooting for the legs, driving moves, reverses, and breakaways. Let's talk...

Wrestling camps [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any wresting camps for beginner girls?

Wrestling or Football [ 3 Answers ]

OK I come from Oklahoma which is a huge football state and I'm really good at football and I was a kid people would tell me I am going to become a football player and so far I am but yet I really love wrestling I have been watching pro wrestling ever since I was 1yrs old and I don't know what I...

Wrestling [ 1 Answers ]

In the wrestling proffesionals, I learned of the death of EDDIE Querrerro. I would appreciate your information as to the cause of death and when this occurred. Regards.

View more questions Search