Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adomahmensah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2015, 02:19 AM
    I have registered company how will I get office cleaning contract
    I wanted to start cleaning business of my own because I have work as cleaning site Manager at some big shop over 10 years and i want to start my
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2015, 07:59 PM
    I'll assume you mean getting work, your post never finished. Start knocking on doors, join a local business to business club, any way to get your name out.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 22, 2015, 08:45 PM
    I'm basing my answer on your title. Sounds like you have a registered company, but no business contracts. Start calling people and competing with other cleaning companies. The lowest bid wins the contract.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2015, 02:12 AM
    You will need to start going from business to business, talking to managers, maintenance supervisors, finding out when contracts come due, finding out what their bidding process is.

Sales is the magic to the business, so you will need to find hours and hours each week to start selling your service. Plus if you do not have sales experince, perhaps some training in sales.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Started domestic cleaning company how do I start commercial cleaning company. [ 1 Answers ]

I started a domestic cleaning company a year ago and now I want to expand into commercial cleaning. I'm sub contracted to another cleaning company. I want to get my own contracts. Has any one got any advise. Many thanks

Office cleaning contract paperwork [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure something out. I have a cleaning business. We are fairly new and do both residential and commercial cleanings. We just found out that an office has accepted our bid and I was wondering what paperwork I would need to give them. I know I have to give...

How to get your first contract for your commercial cleaning company? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new commercial cleaning company. I have worked for several cleaning companies and am now working for one. I need to get started and get my own company started. I need to know how to go about getting my first contract for myself?

Marketing an Office Cleaning Company [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just recently started my own cleaning company. My focus is on commercial properties so I can stay home with my 2 year old during the day. I am up and running finally! I have my license, bond, insurance, website, cards, bid sheets, now all I need is a few clients! :) What is the best way...

View more questions Search