Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pawan121 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2015, 11:42 PM
    Daily fruits diet
    If I only take fruits in daily diet,then what is the effect of diet on my weight and energy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2015, 05:28 AM
    Long term it will seriously hurt your health.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 21, 2015, 07:53 AM
    There is a lot that won't be able to get nutrition wise from JUST fruits. You will probably not get your proper caloric intake so your body could go into starvation mode. That will cause you to gain weight and lose energy. A balanced diet is the best for you, but you can tweak it to be what you want but make sure you consult with a professional before you do ANYTHING like this. It could be detrimental to your health.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2015, 10:25 AM
    Fruits typically have very low Protein, no muscle build, lower strength. Balanced diet is the only way.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 21, 2015, 02:29 PM
    The loose runny bowels ain't no fun either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eating fruits and veggies daily. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question about eating fruits and veggies daily. I know this may sound like a silly question, but can it be bad if everyday I have a fruit/veggie drink with fresh products? My friend was told that it can cause some kind of mold or fungus in the body that can then go to other places of...

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Favorite Fruits and Veggies [ 12 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! Hope you are having a good day :D I was just wondering what everyone's favorite fruits and veggies are?

Temperate fruits [ 1 Answers ]

What are the fruits that are grown in the temperate regions?

Expiration of Vitamin in Fruits [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell us long does the goodness of a fruit last after it is being cut or squeezed? Thanks

View more questions Search