Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2015, 10:16 PM
    P3 Year Pharmacy School Advice
    Hey guys! Pretty much, I had a few life changing events occur after my second year of pharmacy ended. I took a year off from school, and this upcoming August I'll be beginning my third year of pharmacy school. It's a 4 year school with the 4th year being rotations. I'm a bit nervous about this year and how I'll manage. Besides the intense workload that I know I am about to face, I am also going to be a dad in a few months!! So managing being a dad and being a student will be tough, but I know I want to excel at both! Any advice from any of you out there how to balance and manage? Much advice appreciated. It's a few months out and I'm nervous already.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop being overwhelmed in pharmacy school ? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in pharmacy school and it's intense. The material isn't necessarily hard, but it's just that sometimes the volume of information is presented to you in a way that you feel like you're drinking out of a fire hydrant. It's very much, with very little time, and is overwhelming to me. Usually, we...

I am a student of b pharmacy n searching for the scholarship in clinical pharmacy [ 0 Answers ]

I Am a student of Bachelor in pharmaceutical sciences in Pokhara university, Nepal.I have completed my +2 course in science with very good result .I did my +2 also in full scholarship an now here in B pharmacy programme also, I am a full scholarship holder student.. I have kin interest in clinical...

The years before pharmacy school. [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking about become a pharmacist because I decided that chemical engineering just wasn't right for me. I've completed my freshman year of college and am going into my sophomore year this August. After this year, I will be able to complete all the prerequisite classes to get into a Pharmacy...

My daughter started school a year late so the school skipped K [ 7 Answers ]

My daughter started school a year late so the school skipped K . The school put her in 1st grade not ready. My daughter comes home with big fat "Fs" on all of her work. She Cries every day when its time for school. I told the school to put her back in K but they said no. My daughter has...

Question about pharmacy school, please I need advice [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Georgia and there are only 3 pharm schools, one which I've ruled out because it's a 3 yr program and its tedious, besides 70% of the students they accept have a bachelors and I don't. The other one is a private school, it's more convenient because it's very close to where I live and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.