Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KM1001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2015, 08:58 AM
    Will I pass?
    I had three glasses of wine on Tuesday night which I stopped drinking at 8pm that night and then took a urine ETG test on Friday at 11am. Will I pass? I am a 34 yr old woman height at 5'1" weighing about 130lbs.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 19, 2015, 10:26 AM
    What happens when you FAIL ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 19, 2015, 10:28 AM
    You're probably skating on the fine line of pass and fail. The tests are advertised as 60-80hrs after a drinking session. You're at the about 60hr point. There are physiological information about you that we don't know so it is impossible to say if you passed or failed. The best we can say is that you've got about a 50/50 chance.

What do you stand to lose if you fail? Is this a probation test? Voluntary rehab test? Employment test? Different reason give different cut offs and different possible results.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 20, 2015, 03:32 PM
    70/30 is my bet, any takers?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass? [ 5 Answers ]

I am new to the whole thread world , so forgive me if I've done this incorrectly. But if someone drank 4 12oz beers last drink @ 8pm on Thursday, but has a possible ETG test on Monday at 2 in the afternoon , will that person possibly pass? I believe that is over 80 hours .

Do you think I will pass? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I drank 2 beers on Sunday noon, that was 144 hours ago (7 days). I had to take an ETG test this morning... Do you think I will pass? I weigh 95lbs and I'm 5'4 female. Thank you for the feedback.

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Will I pass [ 1 Answers ]

Drink 2 beers every night for a week did not drink any beers 36 hours prior to EtG urine test 14" ponds run a lot highly active will I pass

Pass it around [ 3 Answers ]

YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope

View more questions Search