Was sagst du Tal?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2015, 07:27 PM
    Taut twas U!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2015, 07:46 PM
    Whosa whatsa? I got in trouble for posting German to a poster on AMHD that posted in German. I was told that only English is allowed! You started this Tal, so English baby! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with two man - don't know what to do, who to choose and how to choose? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 30 year old woman and I think that I love two men at the same time and I don't know what to do. About 7 years ago I met man no.1, we had a more or less happy relationship although I have to say that every now and then I had doubts that he is the one I want to spend my life with, and the one...

So where's your favourite? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi guys, So where's your favourite place to hang out on this humongous forum? :D (yes Alty I have only just discovered the lounge area! LOL and have posted in here before without realising I had :rolleyes: So where do most of your guys go on here then, is it the lounge, answering and asking...

What's your favourite font? [ 8 Answers ]

I like Calibri. Although it is one of the few endering features of the new office package, I can't help but feel my essays look a tad more professional in it. Perhaps I'm just becoming delusional in my old age. Who can say? This font is hard to read on screen, but apparently easier to read...

Favourite & least favourite word [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, It was difficult finding a slot to post this question. I hope this thread is OK. We all have a favourite word and least favourite word and I was wondering which are yours. My favourite word is: 'Serendipity'

Old Favourite [ 3 Answers ]

Recipe for an old favourite - Cocnut haystacks. Can anyone help with this recipe

View more questions Search