fitsum araya Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2015, 08:20 PM
    Hair grow
    Hi
    I need to re grow my forehead hair. Can you suggest me ? Please
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 19, 2015, 08:39 PM
    Are you experiencing baldness on your forehead, or did you shave your head and simply want to regrow it?

One is impossible without thousands of dollars of treatment, the other just takes time and patience.

Jan 19, 2015, 08:43 PM
    My forehead started to lose hair After I got illness.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 19, 2015, 09:04 PM
    What sort of illness? If it was hair loss due to chemotherapy or medication, it should grow back once that treatment is over and done with.

Jan 19, 2015, 09:06 PM
    I did gallbladder aspiration and I have adison disease.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2015, 10:52 PM
    Best to see your doctor for suggestions, Often it is not possible or if possible very costly. Only a medical exam to determine the cause of yours will show how and if it is possible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

If I were to grow out my hair until my hip would my hair still be poofy? [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is curly! Lately it's been less curly and a bit more wavy (if that makes sense). My hair is under my breast at the moment and when I let my hair air dry after the shower it gets all poofy and scary looking. I don't like using products in my hair. So if anyone can help me out here with this....

Some hair growth products make your hair grow and then it falls out why? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a thyroid problem and want to know what product or vitamin will grow your hair

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

View more questions Search