Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RoseannLoasby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2015, 03:57 PM
    Synchoncity
    The numbers 9520 have been following me around all my life and I'm now 66. In fact last and only time I wrote on this site was 5/29/2010. I was about to write again then realized today's date is 1/19/2015. I wrote the first subject here that drew so many responses and I really do appreciate all of you. The coincidences are coming more often now and happening immediately. One person said I should do an experiment such as visioning a car or something in my mind and seeing what happens. I saw the word car, envisioned a car and immediately looking up saw two black convertibles on a TV show that only showed cars that one time only. The rest of the movie was inside. Used to be I could tell when someone was arriving within 3 minutes even though I didn't know when they were planning on coming over. And the time of day within a couple of minutes. I just see the clock in my mind. Pop tests in Spanish I'd see right before entering the room. Too late to study. Lol Visions of bad things happening to the point that I would cry because it would be so real and nothing would stop it. I prayed for God to stop the visions because it was way too emotional for me. Coming home from a dance with my former husband, we stopped at a river to 'talk'. I felt danger immediately, the car began shaking and my husband dropped his keys in anxiety and fear. We left to continue going home over an hour away when I began 'seeing' darkness in a cloud like in front of my face. Darkness, a woman and a man threatening her and a knife. That's all I could see all the way home and when we got within a few blocks away I began sobbing realizing we were getting closer to the visions place. My sister in law was hurredly pulling out. This is what she said. She was checking on the animals in the garage when she heard a rattling at the door that leads from the garage outside and has a window in it. She looked up and saw a man trying to get in. Immediately, she ran inside the house, locked that door, turned off all the lights and knelt on the kitchen floor. The curtains were transparent so were easy to see through. She reached up to the wall phone, pulled out a large knife from the kitchen drawer and called the police. When they arrived all they saw was the garbage can tipped over on the walkway outside the kitchen window. After they had left he returned and my sister in law ran out the door and was on her way out in her truck when we pulled up! ALSO, where we had parked our car by the river, a woman was raped and killed that very night! This is the kind of thing that happens to me a lot and it wears me out. I'm tired and don't know of what value this all means. If only I could connect the dots. Oh, and the numbers 9520? The area code is 209, address is 9520 and zip code 95209 for beginners.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 19, 2015, 05:57 PM
    @rose. You need to break your post down so it more understandable, easier to digest. Sorry I didn't quite get through what you meant.

it is SYNCRONONISTRY by the way. Not as you had it spelled.
    Expert

Jan 19, 2015, 06:02 PM
    @rose. You need to break your post down so it more understandable, easier to digest. Sorry I didn't quite get through what you meant.

Also. What is your question ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 19, 2015, 06:46 PM
    Huh? Um, I read your post, and man oh man, that was hard. Do you have a question? If so, what? Could you break it down a bit, maybe tell it in a way that makes more sense?

Also, I looked for past posts, because you mentioned past posts on this site and numerous replies. I only found this post, and we don't delete threads unless they're against site rules, so I wonder if maybe you got the wrong site?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 19, 2015, 06:51 PM
    Synchronicity?

Expert

Jan 20, 2015, 04:06 AM
    Yes, I do have too many 'nons' in there
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2015, 03:58 PM
    Do you know what a non sequitur is? Your comments are loaded with them. "ALSO, where we had parked our car by the river, a woman was raped and killed that very night!". And logic follows that ..........? Google "ear worm" and replace the music with 9520.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search