Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irishurbanchick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2015, 09:10 AM
    Sewing machine manual needed capitol model 300
    I just pulleld out my Capitol sewing machine model 970 for the first time in probably 40 years. My parents bought it for me in 1967 when I started learning how to sew. It has the knee pedal which I thought was strange even backk then, but love the idea now. Does anyone know anything about this model? Is there a manual for that model - or a similar model? I plan on handing it down to my granddaughter who is starting to show an interest in sewing.
    vbanow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2019, 02:11 PM
    I have a manual for the Capitol 300. Still interested?
    Virg Banowetz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capitol 300 sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I also need a copy of the manual for this machine. If you can make me a photocopy, I will buy it from you. Please email me at [email protected]. Thank you for your help.

Is it possible to order new cabinet hinges for Capitol Sewing Machine, model #120140? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought my Capitol sewing machine, with table, in 1967. The machine works perfectly and has been refurbished. However, when moving, the hinges that hold the machine in the cabinet were bent. I can no longer lift my machine into position onto the table.

Capitol sewing machine model # 666 [ 0 Answers ]

I need a manual for a Capitol Sewing Machine model # 666

Sewing Machine Manual Needed - Capitol Model 300 [ 14 Answers ]

Sewing Machine Manual Needed - Capitol Model 300 We bought a Capitol Sewing Machine Corp. sewing machine Model 300. Searching the internet for "Capitol Sewing Machine" and got a number of hits for an Indian (Asian) company and for one additional Model 300 for sale of the type we have. Our...

Brother sewing machine HA3BH Model Need Manual [ 1 Answers ]

HI! I was given a Brother Precision Sewing Machine Model HA3BH. I am in need of a manual. I have no idea where to begin to find a manual. Can you please help? Thank you so much.

View more questions Search