Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rworkman3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2015, 09:07 PM
    Specs for Clare gas furnace model HEMB 90-B 1/355
    I have an old Clare gas furnace model HEMB 90-8 1/355,
    SERIAL #E0099774. I would like any info available. Specs like BTU,s,etc. or where to find a manual. Thanks for the help.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a clare gas furnace which won't start up. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a clare gas furnace which won't start up. The blower doesn't work either. What could be causing the problem?

Clare Furnace-manufacturer [ 0 Answers ]

What is the AFUE rating of clare furnace model no. HEHB100? Thanks

Need owners manual for Clare Brothers furnace, model # OHR-3FD,Ser. # 9410C003112, [ 1 Answers ]

I bought... second hand,a Clare Brothers furnace, model # OHR-3FD, Ser. # 9410C003112, Burner Beckett AFII85, 60 degree nozzle. Need owners manual, also an Instillation manual, and does anyone happen to know when this type of furnace was made. Thanking you in advance for any help... M

Where can I find specs and information on a Beach model Furnace (oil) model MO-70P? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am selling my house and I would like to know the lifespan and long-term performance of this model of Beach oil burning furnace. And if possible, what year it was manufactured, I think it's in the 1970's or 80's. I need this information to provide to my realtor to find out if it needs to be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.