Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhwatson98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2015, 08:04 PM
    Broken connector
    So I totally screwed up... while replacing a kit in the back of the toilet, I over-tightened and broke the plastic piece that goes on the toilet intake line. I think the line is soldered together.. . I am a rookie at this stuff. Any quick fix ideas?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2015, 03:48 AM
    Can you post a picture, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken threads bathroom sink plug connector [ 2 Answers ]

What parts do I have to replace--and how to remove them--when the threads that hold the retaining nut of the pivot rod (which operates the sink stopper) have deteriorated and consequently leak? Is there a fix that doesn't entail detaching the pipe from the sink, or must I have an entirely new pipe...

Broken hose connector [ 1 Answers ]

The end of my hose broke while connected to the valve of a power washer. There is a small piece still in the valve. I have tried picking it out but it isn't working. Any suggestions on how to get it out?

Missouri: Rental House Broken In, Who is responsible for repairs to broken window? [ 2 Answers ]

The tenant was gone for a couple of weeks and over the break, there was a burglary and the burglar had broken into the kitchen window. Who is responsible for repairs to the broken window, the tenant or the landlord? And what are the Missouri laws relevant to this issue?

Front tooth broken in half two days back, broken part is with me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am six years old , two days back I was riding my cycle . I fell down and my front tooth was broken in half. Half broken part is with me. Today is third day. Is there any glue which help to join the two broken parts of my permanent fractured froont tooth. Thanks.

Hand is not broken but suddenly started having Broken-like symptoms, why? [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I put weight on my hand, it hurts a lot like if it was broken. It's been 3 weeks already. It doesn't seem to go away. But it's only when I put my weight on it. Put weight meaning for example I'm sitting down and I push against the chair to get up. Can this be arthritist or...

View more questions Search