Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmrichie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2015, 01:17 PM
    ABC Technical and Trade School in Tucson Az.
    I attended ABC Technical and Trade School in Tucson, Az in 1989 and I am unsure if it is still open. I have a two-part question. First, is whether the school is still open, and the second is if it is closed, is my student loan eligible for forgiveness?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2015, 06:02 PM
    Google "Abc technical and trade school in tucson az". Closed in 1994. The loan is a federal loan so it is still active. See this link https://studentaid.ed.gov/repay-loan...llation/charts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Were do I find my transcripts for ABC Tecknical and trade school in tucson Arizona [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for my transcripts from ABC Tecknical and trade school class of1980. School was located in tucson Arizona on the street of technical drive in the years of 1976 to 1981 or later. For the purpose of credit transfer to another school.

What was the address for abc tec. And trade school in tucson az [ 2 Answers ]

What was the address for abc tec. And trade school in tucson az

Trancripts from ABC Technical School in AZ now closed. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I attended a school named ABC Technical and Trade School from 1987 to 1988 in Tucson, AZ. I graduated in September 1988 with an Associate in Computer Robotics Technology. They closed in the early 90's unsure of specific date. How can I get my transcripts as they are being requested by a very...

Trade school [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need a h.s. diploma or g.e.d to go to a trade or vocational school

Trade School [ 2 Answers ]

The media is full of advertisements for trade schools computers, motorcycle, etc. I have conducted extensive research and cannot find a clear conscience answer. Are the schools worth the money and expense? One of the motorcycle schools for example upon graduation offers an entire set of tools. ...

View more questions Search