Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CandyJar14 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2015, 10:09 PM
    I'm not desperate and I'm not miserable. If you had nothing nice to say then you shouldn't have commented OK? Thanks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 18, 2015, 05:48 AM
    If you are not desperate, or miserable, why do you allow some dude online to waste your time? Obviously he doesn't give you what you want.

Why do you keep deleting your question? That not allowed here. I get you are young and in love, but is there a reason you don't date this fellow? Has he asked you out? Talking online can only get you so far, so what's the problem? Parents? Are you homebound? What's really up with you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

13 and scared.. . [ 32 Answers ]

I'm 13 I have been dating someone name eric and its going to make 10 months on the 24th and I haven't let him have sex with me ! My question is will the doctor say you're a virgin on the first try ?

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

Scared [ 5 Answers ]

Is it bad if you have a tampon stuck in you... I been getting lots of pain I'm scared

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

Very scared [ 7 Answers ]

I moved to Ontario 2 years ago from Alberta. Today on my way to work I was pulled over by the police, they questioned me as the car is registered to my wife. After checking my info they let me go, but said I was pulled over as my wife had an outstanding warrant in Alberta. I was absolutely...

View more questions Search