Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickS52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2015, 10:04 AM
    Help finding an old friend
    Hello all. I am trying to locate an old friend from years back. Her maiden name was Patricia Reed. I knew her in 1978-1979. She would have been 25-27 years old. At the time she lived in her condo in New Berlin, Wisconsin. I am assuming she is married and moved but I have not been able to find her by the conventional internet searches. If I had a married name that would be a huge help. Thanks.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 17, 2015, 11:16 AM
    City of New Berlin has a Facebook page. You might find a local newspaper editor, or shopkeeper, who was there 35+ years ago.
    Too common a name to just go by her name.
    You can't expect sites like this to have people who actually know her.
    RickS52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2015, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    City of New Berlin has a Facebook page. You might find a local newspaper editor, or shopkeeper, who was there 35+ years ago.
    Too common a name to just go by her name.
    You can't expect sites like this to have people who actually know her.
    Sorry. I guess I misunderstood the purpose of this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding an old friend in uk [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for helen lesley hodgson aka charlie. Last seen in Oman in 1979. Her birthday is in August 1955.

Finding an old friend [ 5 Answers ]

I met him 30 year's ago in sri lanka.After that he became a friend of mine.I invited him to come to my house.He visited me twice.He suddently went to france.After that he wrote me letters from there.After that he didn't wrote to me but I don't know the reason.I need to know that he's OK & well.I...

Finding a friend [ 4 Answers ]

Sadly I don't have mizilla Firefox. Is there any other way? Thank you! Another Q.. Do you know how to find lost friends online... I'm looking for a lost friend.. I tried Google etc.. I think I know there address.. is it possible to find there email address? Thank you

Finding friend [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a friend named carol farley{maiden name} married charles nutt in the 60's he was in the service and I lost track in about 70 when they were in germany.

Finding old friend [ 7 Answers ]

How can I find an old friend, maiden name Wiggins, married name Sisk. First name Beverly. She was born in Massachusetts, lived in Arlington, VA and also Colorado.

View more questions Search