Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 16, 2015, 06:27 PM
    5inch Floppy Computer Game Identification Help
    I'm hoping someone can help me identify an old computer game I played in school.

It was a PC booter game on a 5inch floppy disc. I don't know the type of computer, just that they were giant, grey beasts with very limited color display.

The game was a text based adventure, in the style of Zork, but illustrated. The screen showed the room you were in, but all actions were taken by typing commands. There was no animation, just a static display of the room. You were exploring a large house, that I think was probably a castle. I remember that one of the rooms was a very sickening green, but very few other details.

I never finished the game, so I don't know how it ends. I think the point was probably to escape, but I can't be sure. The game and computers were old when I was playing, about '96ish, so I have no idea when it was made.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Game... Packard Bell.. Real People Sea Game... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of this PC game. It was preinstalled on my Packard Bell computer. The game has real people in it. I think it was just a demo Packard Bell installed just for you to try it and hopefully buy it. They are in the sea in a submarine. You are the captain in the game and have to make...

Floppy boot download on to floppy? [ 1 Answers ]

I've just downloaded the windows 98 home Setup Disks for Floppy Boot Installation Thing is its 4.25mb and a floppy is 1.44mb How do I get this on to the floppy? It's a self-extractor do I extract it on my PC then put it on 2/3 floppys or make it into an image file?

Recover the floppy drive A: in My Computer [ 1 Answers ]

XP Windows Home edition I have a problem with my floppy drive. My doc I tried to save it to my floppy drive A: in My Computer and It's not there!! everytime that I turn on my PC it boots OK ,but it said there is a problem with my floppy disc . How do I recover it ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.