Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chontez Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2015, 02:38 PM
    Moving & credit inquiry?
    So I plan on moving I have one question I moved out of a previous apartment I owe them it has not went to collections yet or hit my credit , I am thinking about going to one of there sister complex under the same management WRH Realty. My question is will they be able to tell, and know I owe them or rented to there sister complex.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2015, 03:38 AM
    This depends completely upon their book keeping systems and how they keep their accounts. My personal guess, is of course they will know.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 17, 2015, 05:57 AM
    Most likely they will require that you list previous residences. As soon as you do, they will check the records.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inquiry [ 12 Answers ]

I got my period Dec. 19 to 25, 2012. On Dec. 25, 2012 I started using pills. Next period is due Jan. 18. On Jan. 2, 6, 7 and 8 (at around past 7am), have sex on pills. At night of Jan. 8, I stopped taking my pills for I misplaced it. Jan. 10, I started light bleeding and later turned out to a...

Moving tax credit [ 1 Answers ]

Do I get tax credit for moving overseas?

Changing statute of limitations on credit card dept by moving to a different state [ 4 Answers ]

In April of 2004 I received notice that my credit card dept of about $4800 plus late fees and penalties of about $1000 was being considered for collections. I was living in California when I initially signed up for the credit card and in 2003 moved to Oregon. Periodically for the next couple of...

F-1 Tax regarding Hope Tax credit, Moving expenses [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was student on F1 (Indian Citizenship) during whole of year 2007. I also paid my tuition fees amounting to ~4000 dollars. Do I qualify for the tax credit ? I have looked up on the internet and haven't found IRS publications regarding my eligibility. From what I got to know from other...

View more questions Search