Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aqil Abas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2015, 06:12 AM
    Free lotto uk prizes won
    Yesterday my dad won the prizes then I try to send the message back using my email then haven't receive the prize even reply my message
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2015, 06:13 AM
    It's a scam, you have won nothing. Do not give then any information.
    MWRyland Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2015, 06:40 AM
    Total scam. Tell him not to help a prince in Nigeria find his fortune as well. Rule of thumb, if you have to pay money to get a prize or money... it's a scam.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 16, 2015, 06:43 AM
    The internet lottery is a scam. They will ask for money as a fee to release the prize to you. You will pay the money and they will then ask for more for a different reason. They will keep asking and you will keep sending until you have nothing left and then they will not contact you anymore and you will have nothing except an empty bank account and many people saying "I told you so" and "how could you fall for that?"
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 16, 2015, 08:06 AM
    I sincerely hope you haven't sent any bank account information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free lotto [ 3 Answers ]

I. Won. They sent email. I thought fast service was easy way to collect. Not at all. They want creditcard#. IV got no job. Went on line to collect. At this point I'm running out of time to collect. Wat to do? I won. Iwant minez

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? [ 1 Answers ]

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? How to join online data entry or photo editing jobs

Free Lotto winner [ 3 Answers ]

I have been informed on gmail that I won free lotto $1,000,000.00 . Do people whom they published as winners do really get their money? I am a little unsure, can someone help me?

Lotto free company [ 3 Answers ]

good evening I received email de lotto freecompany from burkina_faso, that I win850.000,00 euros, ans they tel me that they canot signe the cheque before sending to him a tax , 850 euros,I sent him all my references, but Icant sent him sum for tax, Iwant to know that is it true or arnak.give me...

View more questions Search