Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaypeace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2015, 04:36 AM
    Are white women sincere in relationships?
    I'm an African man 29. I once had a local girlfriend whom I wanted to marry, but she changed after joining a local college. I swore that I will never fall for any local girl. From there my interest was to white women. I meet a girl online from China. We then grew up the relationship but after some months she stopped video calling and sending sms. My heart tells me that I'll only be completely happy if I marry a white woman.

Is it true that most white women are sincere in relationships??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2015, 05:20 AM
    .I once had a local girlfriend whom I wanted to marry,But she changed after Joining a local college.I swore that I will never fall for any local girl.
    Really? That's all it took? Will it be the same way with a white woman, or a yellow woman: the first time they break up with you you will swear off all of them? You won't have many women left on this planet to choose from.

Relationships are like that, some work, some don't. You likely will have a smaller percentage of having a successful relationship if it's based online since the opportunity for misrepresentation is much greater.

No more no less than any other women - people are individuals.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 16, 2015, 05:36 AM
    Let me put it another way: If I were an African woman local to you, and knew that you drew this conclusion based on another local woman dumping you, I would have no interest in you. It doesn't take college to show me that your way of thinking is naive.

Go back to meeting women locally, and open your heart again.
    We ALL have to get to know a LOT of people, and be hurt sometimes, before we find the right one.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 16, 2015, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypeace View Post
    My heart tells me that I'll only be completely happy if I marry a white woman.
    Your heart doesn't know what its talking about. I'll bet you never thought of yourself as a racist, but that's what your post says about you. There is NO difference between white women, black women, or any ethic grouping. There may be a difference culturally, but not racially.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 16, 2015, 06:45 AM
    I was going to answer this but Scott said what I was going to say but in a much better way than I was going to say it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 16, 2015, 06:49 AM
    Your logic is flawed, seriously flawed. Just because a local girl broke your heart doesn't mean other local girls will. But that's the risk you take with ANY relationship with ANY female. You sound like you are looking for a wife. Another flaw in your logic.

Stop looking for a wife, and build a life that you enjoy with family, friends and activities that make you happy, and in time someone will be drawn to you that wants to share that happiness.

Past relationship disappointments have made your thinking waaaaaaaay off. Your inability to handle love disappointments, and rejections is screwing up your mind. Hurt does that to you. Building a life that you enjoy will heal the hurt, and help you get back to reality and get you healthy so you can see healthy ways to interact with females, despite what they look like on the outside.

Get your head healthy, because love has no color. Date them all no matter the color. Have fun, and stay off the computer for a while.

Are white women sincere in relationships?

Some are, some are NOT! Same as any other color of females. The fun is finding out who's good and who's not, and acting accordingly.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 16, 2015, 09:25 AM
    Race, be it Caucasian, Chinese, aboriginal(us or australia), africian, or martian, has little to do with a persons "sincerity". Upbringing has a lot more to do with it then racial background. This is almost a classic nature vs nurture problem.

From the women I have dated I have seen a distinct difference between upbringing and behaviour. Urban, rural, suburban, and economic background. As well as "Broken home" girls, "perfect family", "almost perfect, but bent behind closed doors". There is a lot of personality but it is shaped with their environment. So it is next to impossible for someone to distil down a HUGE spectrum of factors that affect a persons personality to "Race" or "location" or "economic footing" or "family state". You could go on and then find no one that is acceptable.

So be succinct, you can't bait your hook for a specific fish, you'll never catch it. Just go out with a net and you'll have a better bet of finding it. Stay away from the martians though, they're no good.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2015, 04:52 AM
    Black women are wonderful, if you find the right one,and treat them correctly.
    While women can be a real pain if you pick the wrong one.
    China women can be modern or traditional, depends on the one you pick.

Also after 3 months of Chatting, what was real life plan on meeting
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jan 18, 2015, 06:52 AM
    You are very quick to judge women, and I think instead you are looking for answers to all the wrong questions. White? Black? Are you serious?

It seems to me that perhaps it isn't the fault of the women who have dumped you, but something is wrong in your overall critical and superficial assessment of them, because perhaps you are just a jerk.

Because you have been dumped several times, you think a different coloured woman might be the answer to your problems. You think a different colour might be a better woman? I think that, again, you are a jerk.

Perhaps think about how YOU assess, and treat women. How do YOU measure up to their expectations? Are you judgmental? Racist? Selfish? Do you have unreasonable expectations based on superficial requirements? Do you conclude, after getting dumped, that you need women who better meet your 'standards' and it surely must be the colour that is wrong for you?

I could suggest that you take a good long look at why your relationships fail, instead of finding fault with not only the women that dump you, but their colour. See if you can't be a little more self aware of your faults, and if perhaps there isn't anything you can change about yourself, to make you a better person, and a suitable partner.

To ask if 'white women are more sincere in relationships' really speaks of immaturity and ignorance on your part. To think that success in finding a solid relationship is based on anything other than respect, strength of character, values, morals, etc. etc. makes me think you are very young, and unwilling to assess yourself critically.

I don't think your problem has anything to do with the colour of anybody's skin. For you to get out of the starting gate- see if you can't accept that as a starting point.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 18, 2015, 07:08 AM
    What will you do when a white woman dumps you? At the rate you are going you will run out of races to blame, and have to buy a dog. Hope he doesn't bite you!
    CandyJar14 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2015, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypeace View Post
    I'm an African man 29. I once had a local girlfriend whom I wanted to marry, but she changed after joining a local college. I swore that I will never fall for any local girl. From there my interest was to white women. I meet a girl online from China. We then grew up the relationship but after some months she stopped video calling and sending sms. My heart tells me that I'll only be completely happy if I marry a white woman.

How come you'll be more happy with a white woman when race doesn't really matter when you are in a relationship. It's about the person inside not about the person outside and I don't know where you are getting the idea that white women are sincere.. lol... what about the other races sir?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 women in white [ 3 Answers ]

I think my house is haunted, I woke up the other night to 3 women chanting outside myhouse. They were in all white and had very long hair, they were see through. What does this mean?

What personality traits do Black Women have vs. Asian, Iranian or White Women? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as a strong willed and independent African American woman, and have been recently dating a person who is from Iran. Now for the most part things are great but I have a feeling that he doesn't understand the personality traits of Black Women vs.the women he has dated...

Tips for DATING, Relationships! Understanding Women! [ 26 Answers ]

Can you guys give me some good tips on dating... Those of you that have experience and wisdom... when it comes to woman and dating. I am 23yrs old... last relationship started in HEAVEN and ended up in HELL... I need some direction when it comes to WOMEN and how they think and what they want in...

View more questions Search