Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miauka Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2015, 01:14 PM
    Movie about two blondies whose come back after 5 years to the school meeting
    Movie about two blondies.. they come back to school meeting after 5years or so and they lie that they invented Yellow Stickers.. thanks
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 15, 2015, 01:44 PM
    That sounds like Romy and Michele's High School Reunion: Romy and Michele's High School Reunion (1997) - IMDb
    miauka Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2015, 02:13 PM
    Thanks a lot!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 15, 2015, 03:15 PM
    You're welcome. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm desperate to find out the name of a movie I saw years back. [ 0 Answers ]

A young lady works a as a prostitute and is paid to take the virginity of a young man who is blindfolded. They meet years later at uni and fall in love but her past soon catches up with her.

Detective/bondage movie from a few years back [ 0 Answers ]

So I've been trying my damndest to find this movie from a few years back that I had seen on TV (showtime, hbo, usa, can't remember what channel lol). It was about a detective(?) who was investigating a murder and got into the underground fetish scene where he met up with a dominatrix who may have...

Searching for a movie a few years back now. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for this movie that I saw when I was younger, its about a little girl who's into ballet and at the start of the movie the little girl is at her ballet audition and wants her dad to be there but he runs late and rushes on the wet road to get there the little girl has her mum and little...

Do you know what movie/series this is? Was shown in elementary school 15 years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

About 15 years ago my classmates and I watched either a very long movie broken down into many class sessions or some sort of series. If I can recall, I think it was about several students who are in a world where most civilization above ground has come to an end. They discover an underground...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

View more questions Search