Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debo528 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2015, 09:46 AM
    WiFi connection
    My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 shows I have a Wi-Fi connection . When I go to get on the Internet my tablet says I have a connection problem. What do I need to do to get internet.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2015, 10:05 AM
    So did you connect to the wifi by entering the password/key?
    debo528 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2015, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by debo528 View Post
    My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 shows I have a Wi-Fi connection . When I go to get on the Internet my tablet says I have a connection problem. What do I need to do to get internet.
    Yes. The status bar shows I'm connected. Full bars but I can't do anything
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Apr 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
    @ Debo: Did this issue get resolved by chance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WiFi Internet Connection..? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm visiting with friends who have Internet Cable Wifi.. The Modem / Router is located in the Basement where the Electrical Panel, Freezer & Bell Phone box is located.. The Internet Cable enters the house beside the Bell Wire... Problem is the Internet Signal is sporadic, never know when it will...

Tablet wifi connection [ 1 Answers ]

Cannot get my tablet wi.fi. Connection to my wi. Router

What is Wifi connection on a 4g cell ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a senior citizen who does not know too much about the new 4g cell phones. I just got a new cell phone (My Touch 4g) T Mobile. My old one broke and this is the one the offered me for free. I tried to download a free game from Amazon but it keeps saying I need to install Wifi fot the game to...

Laptop WiFi Connection [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I will start by saying I am an idiot when it comes to computer technical jargon so bear with me. I have a Dell laptop that has been working fine for a few years great WiFi connections from both my home and my neighbor's wireless connections. So last night I was trying to clean the laptop...

Borrowing a WiFi connection [ 16 Answers ]

If I borrow a connection from a neighbor with his knowledge can he see my surfing habits?

View more questions Search