Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jan 15, 2015, 08:01 AM
    You know, they drive on the wrong side of the road all the time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 15, 2015, 08:10 AM
    When you make a mistake and get caught you admit your mistake and pay the consequences. Trying to get out of it is probably worse than the consequences your friend would face.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jan 15, 2015, 08:17 AM
    Anyone who has to go to court needs to do 3 things that have little to do with 'what could I say.'
    1. Show up early
    2. Be well dressed as if for a business job, neat, and clean.
    3. Stand straight with eyes on the judge and speak only when spoken to, answering only the questions asked. When the chance to apologize presents itself, apologize, with no excuses, (no one else was confused by signs), that you realize that you are inexperienced, and will strive to be careful and learn.
    And say "... , your honor (or whatever judges are called in the British court)", after you address the court. If in doubt, use the title that others in the courtroom use, or "sir/ ma'am"". For example, "I'm sorry, your honor; I certainly won't do it again."

Also, refrain from interrupting. Let the judge or other person finish speaking before responding.

Quote Originally Posted by calonsville
    You know, they drive on the wrong side of the road all the time.
    Good one. :)
    Kezzy5 Posts: 212, Reputation: 4

Jan 15, 2015, 10:34 AM
    Okay thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Driving out west, what are the pros and cons of driving Rt 80 as opposed to Rt 90 [ 0 Answers ]

What route I80 or I90 is better for driving from the Boston area to St. Louis?

By mistake filed 1040 last year, How I can recover the mistake? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My situation is, I was working on OPT with one of the company in USA and married, I asked one of my friend for guidance, he suggested me to file 1040 for tax, So I filed tax last year(2007) with 1040, and now when I research this year (2008) I came to know that I should have filed 1040NR...

View more questions Search