Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2015, 06:45 AM
    Back waist pain and push up
    Hello,

Last three months, I went to see doctor because I got back waist pain in the reason of imbalance while I carry a heavy thing. The doctor told me to carry nothing and push up exercise within 6 weeks. Now the period is already gone. Sometimes, I still have a little pain. And I want to push up exercise. I am afraid that it is not good for back waist. You think that why I don't go to ask doctor. Because I don't want to hear again "don't carry anything, don't make exercise" what she say.

Do you have any ideas?
    Thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2015, 11:31 AM
    Listen to your doctor, doing what you want may aggravate your condition or possibly cause permanent injury.
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2015, 03:17 AM
    Thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 15, 2015, 04:57 AM
    While it's good to listen to your doctor, it's also good to research all the ways to take care of your back. Chronic back pain is very, very common, and a doctor could spend all day telling you how to handle it (assuming your X rays are normal). Proper lifting, footwear, sitting, walking, even sleeping! People hurt from carrying babies or a bag on one side, sitting on a wallet in a back pocket, using a chair without feet flat on floor, running along roads instead of tracks. GENTLE exercise is best. MOIST HEAT is best - a tub soak, a heating pad. Google all the back sites. No need to write a book here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain on left side waist from back through to front [ 1 Answers ]

Recently had a UTI, took series of antibiotics. Finished medication two weeks ago. Three days ago, symptoms returned, urgent need to urinate with slight pain. Today sharp pains in waist area left side. Pain from front & back with spasms..

Male 17 right side back pain above the waist and costapated? [ 1 Answers ]

My son has been complaining about his back hurting for 3 days now and having some constapation. I gave him some teas with laxitive in it and his stool has just started to flow as the should, he say its not stopping his back from hurting, He took one 800mg motrin yesterday and just took one this...

View more questions Search