Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolgirl14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2015, 01:46 AM
    Is anyone like me and has 7 allergies and has ADHD and reynaids?
    I think that's how it's spelled anyway comment and tell me if you are.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 14, 2015, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgirl14 View Post
    I think that's how it's spelled anyway comment and tell me if you are.
    Why do you want to know this?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2015, 01:53 PM
    It is spelled Reynaud's. It has to do with poor circulation. BTW This is not a blog or chat room.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to ask for adhd help [ 2 Answers ]

I am a college student. All my life I have had difficulty with listening to other people and following directions. I have been argumentative since elementary school and have had difficulty dealing with authority. I have also have intense mood swings. However, my grades have always been good. Since...

Adhd [ 2 Answers ]

What is ADHD? How does it affect children and adults? What kind of help is out there?

Is it my ADHD? [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going through a rough patch in our relationship and its kind of all because of me I'm always assuming she is being emotionally distant and neglegent of me and it scares me to the point where I lash out at her, and get angry, and when I'm angry I say creul hurtfull...

ADHD... What do you think of it? [ 26 Answers ]

Okay I was diagnosed when I was little as having ADHD along with another disease that effects your memory (basically you forget alot). Now I completely agree that I have this other thing cause I am about one of the most forgetful people around! But ADHD I just don't think I have it. I personally...

View more questions Search