Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildrosie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2015, 01:16 AM
    The movie about the boy and his dog finding a robot from ages ago
    I remember when I was little I loved this movie about a boy and his dog and they found or had a robot friend I don't rememebr much about it but it was on of my favourites and I really want to watch it again
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 15, 2015, 05:33 AM
    This was a series , not a movie
    But maybe,.

Benji, Zax, and the Alien Prince

-view on Youtube-

--

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help finding a movie that I saw a while ago [ 1 Answers ]

It is about a run away train the derails with a bunch of highly dangerous chemicles along with a bomb in one of the cars and when they try to disarm the bomb and get it out of the danger zone planes are dropping water to stop the fires and when one of the guys that are trying to diffuse the bomb...

Need help finding a movie I saw long time ago, can't remember the name [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Im looking for a movie I saw, which I can't remember the name of. It's a sci-fi movie as far as I remember, which takes place on a desert like planet, where a guy has to patrol some borders or something.Thats pretty much all I remember. I been looking for it for a long time, but I just can't...

I need help finding the name of a movie I used to watch a long time ago. [ 1 Answers ]

OK so this is a long shot but I used to watch this movie a long time ago and I cannot remember the name. All I can remember is that its about a little girl and she doesn't like her name (I think its Ira but I'm not sure) and I believe the movie starts with her playing with little toy soldiers. I'm...

I can't remember the name of a robot movie from about 10 - 15 years ago! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I remember when I was about 9 or 10, which was about 1995 - 1996, my dad came home with a film. It was a film about men that went into giant robots and fought each other. They went into the robots like nasa have there pilots go into there rockets! Up in the lift thenacross the gang way into the...

Title of 80's Kids Movie with a small boy who was a robot? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need to find out the title of a movie I saw as a kid in the 80's (possibly late 70's movie). Imperfectly remembered... Family movie in which a small boy is found/adopted, turn out he is a robot/android and a test subject for the government. Remebered scenes: Kid being taught...

View more questions Search