Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Et1Ev2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2015, 07:20 AM
    value of singer sewing machine
    I have a nice standing case for an 1800 singer sewing machine, but the sewing machine has been removed before I was the owner.

What would be the value of this?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 13, 2015, 07:49 AM
    Look on ebay.com if you are in the US, or any number of other ebays around the world.
    Value of a hard to ship item depends quite a bit on local demand. Sometimes craigslist (with a picture) or your local paper is best. Or just ask antique stores and consignment shops. Since condition is important too, you can't just say the brand and year - pictures!

(You say 1800 - you must mean 1800s. Singer didn't exist until over 50 years later. I'm going to guess here that without the machine it really isn't worth much, unless you are super lucky and someone is looking for one to match their machine.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

AB466320 sewing machine is a vintage or antique singer sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

how could we identify an antique or vintage sewing machine?

Singer sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1883 Singer sewing machine, with a coffin top, in good condition, with all pieces and in good working order. I would like to know it's value. Can you help?

How to use a singer sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

How to use a singer sewing merritt 4525

Singer sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique singer #jb068174 can anyone tell me how rare it may be?how many were made etc?. I could not find it at the singer web site.ty

View more questions Search