Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Evalina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2015, 08:57 PM
    After school special Movie
    Can anyone tell me the name of an After School Special movie that involved a teenage girl who is suddenly taken back in time to when her Mother was her age? It showed her going into the subway and commenting how clean & new the station looked. It was a very good story that I would like to show my daughter now.
    Thanks for any help.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 10, 2016, 04:27 PM
    ABC Afterschool Specials (TV anthology series), "My Mother Was Never a Kid" (1981 episode)

From IMDb: Teenage girl is convinced her mother doesn't understand the younger generation. Through circumstance, she is sent back in time and meets her mother as a teenager.

From IMDb: Thirteen-year-old Victoria thinks her mother doesn't understand her. When she's swept back in time to the 1940s, she meets another girl named Cici. Through Cici, Victoria discovers she and her mother aren't so different after all.

"ABC Afterschool Specials" My Mother Was Never a Kid (TV Episode 1981) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80s after school movie special [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I want to know the name of a movie I loved when I was a teen... it was an after school movie special where a boy and a girl were really unpopular in high school. They pretended to be foreign exchange students and became super popular. The girl ended up in a musical. They were eventually found...

How do I get my parents to get me to go to a SPECIAL school. [ 9 Answers ]

I'm a 13 (almost 14) year old bot in year 8. I am really not liking my school. I've been there for 4 years and I'm really starting to hate it.all me friends are leaving me and I spend all reccess and Lunch sitting at the library reading, I don't know what I've done, they just stopped talking about...

After School Special? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I remember watching in the 80's. It was about a boy with red hair and a frog that sang "That's amore!" The boy was kind of a science geek. I think the frog came to life at the end... Anybody?

Special needs child's rights to participate in school activities [ 14 Answers ]

Our son is special needs(mildly mentally retarded w/autism). He is 18yrs and is very high functioning. I have had to fight for my son a lot over the years with his school in different aspects of his learning. For example, the school didn't want to teach him how to write in cursive do to his messy...

Japan school special classes? [ 3 Answers ]

O.k. sorry if this one isn't in the right category. I have a question. To peruse my career I have to somehow some time go to japan. Now, I know I have to learn japanese but I'm just asking if they have special classes (like if your going there for high school or college.) that the teachers can...

View more questions Search