Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    14hello Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2015, 07:43 PM
    Hole in foot
    Hi, my friend has a small hole underneath her foot. She told me that the hole is not paining, it's paining somewhere else underneath the foot. It hurts when she walks and when someone presses that area. There's just one hole. It's really scary and I am wanting to know what's the reason behind this? And any tips on what to do for her? Please help! Thank you.

.. also we can't go to the doctors just yet because she lives in another city and apparently she won't be allowed to go and register somewhere else, so she won't be able to go to doctors for like another 1 week :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 12, 2015, 07:45 PM
    Do her parents know about this hole and the pain?
    14hello Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2015, 09:02 PM
    No she has come overseas by herself for better education, no parents

And she doesn't want her parents to worry because they are already worried about her being far from them so yeah she told me only

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain - right foot / outside of right foot just before arch of foot [ 3 Answers ]

Started in December when I had done a day's worth of Christmas shopping. Pain got so bad that it just hurt to walk / any pressure. Went to doctor and got some pain med - no x-rays / he didn't really do anything other than listen to what I had to say about it. Now it's roughly 3 months later and...

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

I have a six by six by 7 foot deep hole, what do I use to fill it, before concreting? [ 2 Answers ]

Old entry way sub floor rotted, it was above a non vented 6 x 6 x 7 foot hole. I want to fill in the hole and put in a concrete floor for tile. What materials and in what order should I use to fill the hole? Sand appears to be the main ground material present now, possibly clay beneath. Don't...

Electrical 3-hole to 2-hole plugs [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an adapter for plugging a 3-prong plug into 2-hole wall receptors? And is this safe for electronics?

Is a dirt sump pump hole safe, rather than a concrete hole? [ 3 Answers ]

We moved into our house in May and have been doing lots of updating. One thing has been bothering me, because I don't know any better... Our sump pump sits in a dirt hole about 3 feet in diameter under the concrete floor. Is this safe? Is this really dirty? I have noticed more bugs in this...

View more questions Search