Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clopatka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2015, 07:43 AM
    Ovarian cancer
    What FL supplementary insurance covers for ovarian cancer?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 12, 2015, 08:08 AM
    This is a global website. By FL do you mean Florida?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 4, 2015, 12:21 PM
    This reply is quite late, but in the interest of yourself or others who might see this, Americans can call The American Cancer Society at 800-227-2345 for assistance in financial concerns, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Scared I have uterine or ovarian cancer.. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. I am 35 yr old female. One year ago may 2012, I became pregnant, had an U/S looked fine at 7 weeks. Had a second U/S at 9 weeks, and the pregnancy had ceased, and had to take a pill to complete my miscarriage. The following year, every period has been normal, last for 5 days every 26 to 28...

Do I have ovarian cancer? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm kind of scared, my mom had ovarian cancer and my great grandma had breast cancer, and my dad had lung cancer. I have a doc appointment tomorrow at noon... I have just recently clicked two and two together... I have abdominal swelling and bloating, constipation, pain down there especially on my...

Ovarian cancer symptoms [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is melissa and I had move to a new stat and don't have a family doc and I think I may have ovarian cancer I had looked up the symptoms that I have been exasperating and they have directed towards ovarian cancer am I able to go to the er will they be able to tell me if I do have cancer

Ovarian Cancer [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, who knows what about ovarian cancer. I had a Ct done and have a huge tumor that covers my lower pelvic and hides both of my ovaries. My Ca-125 test came back low, Family dr referred me to my gyn, my gyn referred me to a gyn onconlogist. I'm clearly looking at surgery and due to the size of the...

Ovarian Cancer [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how many women out there have gone or had ovarian cancer? My grandmother died last year on 9/11 after battling with it for over 8 years. She was diagnosed at age 60-65 somewhere areound there. My mom was diagnosed at age 50. My mom has recovered and cancer hasn't come back, but...

View more questions Search