Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beerexpert Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2015, 02:20 PM
    LastPass toolbar - Safe & reliable?
    I'm seriously considering the use of LastPass toolbar or something similar. I'm wondering if there is any history of these things crashing and losing all your passwords.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2015, 02:30 PM
    LastPass is awesome!
    I've used LastPass for several years. Just the free version.

I completely trust the security of my passwords to it and, in fact, there are several sites that I don't even know the passwords for!

I also use the toolbar (both in IE and Firefox) and have had no problems with it. In my Firefox setup I have many, many extensions so if there were to be some sort of conflict or problem with the LastPass toolbar, I'm sure I would've experienced it.

I highly recommend this password manager. I sound like a shill for them, but I assure you I am in no way related to them.

Hope this helps,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How reliable are these? [ 6 Answers ]

I keep seeing these advertisements on TV for these programs to understanding Government Home Repo auctions (or something to that degree) where you can buy houses for something crazy like $200 dollars. I've been trying to research it but I'm not really getting anywhere. If someone could explain it...

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

DotCom Mortgages... Safe, Reliable? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello group! I was wandering if anyone has any substantial information or views on dotcom mortgage companies such as Ditech or some companies like Lending Tree and if they are worth seeking a mortgage with decent rates? Any help greatly appreciated as always.

View more questions Search