Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 11, 2015, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    I'd go for amputation at this point.
    LMAO! We'll see what happens on Tuesday. :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 11, 2015, 04:41 PM
    Old school. Yes really old school. Vicks contains camphor oil, not what you would put on a cut! And yes, it burns to the point of second degree.

I don't really think he does this.

This tiny scratch mushroomed into something I would deal with, and do every day, in a minuscule way, Alty.

You are a mom, come on ! Surely you have dealt with many scrapes and bruises before this !
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jan 11, 2015, 04:57 PM
    "I don't really think he does this".

Wrong, I do that mainly to keep infection at bay. No I will not cut myself to prove it though. Generally men's hands are a bit tougher than a woman's. Please, that is not a sexist statement.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 11, 2015, 05:01 PM
    Yes, I am a mom, and I deal with scrapes and bruises all the time. But my kids have never had a cut get infected, so this is new to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy Scratch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vaginal itch that burns. There is no discharge. What could it be?

Does the belly piercing necessarily need to look infected to be infected? [ 9 Answers ]

Does it? Mine doesn't hurt and people say it doesn't look infected at all. But I'm scared help

Can a girl get infected with HPV when giving oral sex to an infected male? [ 4 Answers ]

Can a girl get infected with HPV when giving oral sex to an infected male who isn't having an outbreak?

Scratch on the Penis [ 2 Answers ]

I have a scratch on the side of my penis. It burns when it rubs against my boxers. What should I put on it so it will heal quickly?

I want to start from scratch [ 36 Answers ]

Entire story merged My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months. Everything has been wonderful up until recently. All of the sudden he wants to hang out with his friends ALL the time and we never see/talk to each other anymore. It really kills me because sometimes he's emotionally...

View more questions Search