Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lobobk1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2015, 10:24 AM
    How do I know if I have a 401k somewhere
    Do I have a 401k from a previous employer?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 10, 2015, 10:37 AM
    Did you ever contribute to one? If so contact the employer who sponsored the plan. If you have a balance in a 401(k) you should be getting regular statements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 401k [ 2 Answers ]

I worked at allen tank in the 90s in NewIberia Louisiana they have closed How do I get my money

I work tax exempt. 401k or roth 401k [ 4 Answers ]

I am a US citizen and work overseas. I have the tax exempt status up to $85,000. This being said, should I invest in a 401k(which is before taxes) or a Roth 401K since I really don't have to pay taxes on the income I have. Regards, Garf

Is there an example of a 401K waiver that is read to 401K plan participants [ 0 Answers ]

Is there an example of a 401K waiver that is read to 401k plan participants, when they are processing a distribution from their plan with the recordkeeper over the phone.

401k loan and pulling momey out of a 401k to pay the loan off [ 2 Answers ]

I have just turned 591/2 and have a 5,000 dollar loan from my 401k... can I withdraw monies to pay this loan off... and how much will I be taxed if I do? Mickey Huddleston

401K or Roth 401K [ 3 Answers ]

Hai, I am an Indian, presently working for a USA company. I will be in US for next 2-3 years and then I will return back to my country. My employer gave the option to enroll for 401K plan or Roth 401k or a combination of both. And the employer matches my contribution at the rate of 50cents on a...

View more questions Search