Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glenna Cheesman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2015, 07:06 PM
    Coleman furnace issues
    We have a coleman mobile home furnace that will com on heat no problem however the blower screeches like metal grinding on metal the blower turns but the screeching is deafening. We don know how to fix it. We've taken it apart but can see what's wrong with it.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2015, 07:32 PM
    Screeching is usually associated with the blower cage hitting the box in which it is mounted. Look for loose screws holding the motor in, a broken mount or a loose screw holding the cage to the motor shaft. Could be a bad bearing in the motor too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman Evcon Model G8C10016 Lighting issues [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to start my furnace, the blower starts and the glow plug comes on but only two out of the four flame ports light. This is electronically lit, no pilot light... After about 30 seconds it kicks off, then will retry again, then will kick off again after the same situation happens. Then...

Coleman furnace heat setting for coleman evcon furnaca modeld g a 207 5800 [ 0 Answers ]

Where is the heat anticipator setting for a coleman evcon furnace model dga2075800

Coleman Furnace [ 8 Answers ]

I Have a problem on a Coleman furnace, model # DGAA070BDTA. The problem is when the furnace kicks on, it lights the hot surface ignitor and lights the burner, but as soon as the fan comes on the burner shuts down and cycles about 5 times then shuts down. I have changed the board 2 times, replaced...

Coleman furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mobile home coleman furance and it is a split unit, gas furnace and the problem is when I set thermostat , unit not operarte when calling for heat. I have changed transformer and 120 volts to it and 9 on 1 leg and 9 volts on other leg ( transformer is a universal and meets recommendations...

Coleman Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Our furnace is kicking on and off. Then it'll kick, but not go further to turn on the blower and heat? Do you think control issue or booster assembly>

View more questions Search