Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kthomas18789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2015, 05:56 AM
    Cleaning Business
    HI,

I have just started a cleaning business and would like any advice/recommendations on how to secure a commercial cleaning contract

I have had the odd few residential cleaning job but would like something more secured in order to pursue a good company turnover

Many Thanks
    NYfisher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2015, 10:34 PM
    Shop around and as other companies for a contract. Just say that you are interested in becoming a client. I|m very sure that they give out the contract.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just started a cleaning business and am leaning to doing commercial cleaning. [ 0 Answers ]

I started a commercial cleaning business and have a friend that has a lot of knowledge and contacts with people that could use cleaning services and is a hard worker. He is not my partner, but has been with me since the beginning in discussions of who to market and he even purchased business cards...

I just opened a small cleaning business but no business help? [ 8 Answers ]

I just opened a small residential, commercial and janitrial business but I am not getting any responses. I have joined the chamber of commerce, I am listed on Google, natinal black pages, have a website and angies list. I don't know what else to do. I have been open 2 months and I am thinking of...

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

Cleaning business [ 1 Answers ]

I to am getting ready to start my own cleaning business here in Ohio. In my area there are not a lot of bigger cleaning businesses, I do know that there are a few of the one or two person operations. None of which are listed in any local directory. So I know where I need to first start the...

View more questions Search