cvdVSDVSD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2015, 08:08 PM
    Kneading is working the dough to develop gluten
    True or False
    Kneading is working the dough to develop gluten
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2015, 08:37 PM
    What do you think. Sounds like a homework question.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 08:42 PM
    You will get a quicker answer by Googling it but I will give you a clue. Gluten is a protein, if your flour has it then you will have gluten in your final product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is gluten? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to recognize what Gluten is and how I can have a 'gluten unlimited' diet .

Male cat excessive kneading [ 4 Answers ]

My male cat (neutered - 3 years old) has started kneading more aggressively and will also wiggle his bum and purr while he is kneading. He has just started the wiggling and tightening his haunches. Is this normal behavior, or should I take him to the vet to look at other causes, i.e. urinary...

Cat kneading [ 6 Answers ]

I have a cat that's 6 yrs old and is neutered.. he has begun kneading on me and against me.. its almost seems that it is a sensual feeling and I have noticed clear liguid from the back, not sure from where exactly it coming from.. is it something to be concerned about.. he's fixed and should not be...

Frankie's Excessive Kneading [ 2 Answers ]

My eight-year-old cat, Frankie has had a urinary inflammation and allergies in the past few weeks. He was treated and has recovered from the inflammation and has been treated and pretty much recovered from the allergies and constant sneezing, lethargy, etc. He shares my home with three other cats,...

View more questions Search