Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michigammi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2015, 07:31 PM
    Furnace thermostat show 63 degrees and usually shows 70
    In SW Michigan. Temp down to 0. Also wind chill. Thermostat usually shows 70. Showing 64. Was down to 63. Put in new filter. Furnace is running. Is weather causing this?

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat reads 99 degrees, how to lower it [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat will not allow me to lower it below 99 degrees, what should I do?

My thermostat keeps jumping to 78 degrees [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to reset the program on my thermostat

Heat pump shows AUX heat, doesn't run HP lower than about 1.5 degrees C [ 0 Answers ]

I have a goodman GSZ130241AB heatpump. The house is brand new, and this is the first winter for us. I've noticed now that its dipped to close to 0 degrees C, the thermostat will show 'aux heat on', and the house will heat but the actual heat pump unit outside will be off. As soon as the...

I set my temperature to 68 degrees, but the actual temp. Window shows LL? [ 0 Answers ]

I have two windows on my digital thermostat, the bottom window is the one you scroll up/down for desired temperature, but the window above that will indicate actual temp. is showing LL, what does that mean?

Thermostat reads 99 degrees in room [ 1 Answers ]

Help. I have replaced the batteries, the fuse is fine, but it's cold in here. It display reads that it is 99 degrees in here, which is incorrect, for it's about 65 degrees. How can I make the heat come on? Terry

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.