Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keystane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2015, 04:02 PM
    Cleaning Biz Sales Rep
    Planning to hire my 1st sales rep. for my cleaning business. What are some of the things I should look for in the? Is there a particular career site I can look into to find a sales rep for the Janitorial sector?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2015, 05:22 AM
    In sales motivation is important, every sales rep wants to sell the best so product and presentation is important

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outsourcing sales for cleaning company [ 52 Answers ]

I recently started a commercial cleaning company (incorporated, insured)and met with two business advisors (won't mention the name of org)... they weren't too encouraging... said I was trying to start too big and figured I didn't need the business for income because I still work part time as a...

The impact of credit card sales, sales discounts, and sales returns on net sales [ 1 Answers ]

Total gross sales for the period include the following: Credit card sales (discount 3%) $ 9,400 Sales on account (2/15, n/60) $ 10,500 Sales returns related to sales on account were $500. All returns were made before payment. One-half of the remaining sales on...

Finding Sales for new Cleaning company [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I have recently started a commercial cleaning company. We've already done some one time jobs (clean-ups, strip and wax, etc.) and we have also picked up one monthly contract. We have done some cold calls but are still looking for some innovative ideas for advertising our services and...

Working as a Sales Rep at WorldWide Express [ 1 Answers ]

How about working as a sales Rep for WorldWide Express. Do you know anything about the growth rate within the company? Thanks

View more questions Search