Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bigyin444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Can I back up my desk top onto my lap top?
    I have a desk top and a lap top which have wireless connection to the internet.
    My lap top has no ethernet port and my desk top has no infra red.
    Can you suggest how I can use my lap top to back up my desk top?
    Would USB to USB work?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2007, 10:17 AM
    You can get a USB File Transfer cable. Probably be better to get a small external HD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eula toolbar on my dell lap top [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I start my computer a full screen page appears with the message 'this page cannot be displayed etc. Is there any way of stopping this page appearing

Lap top help [ 7 Answers ]

I got this lap top for Christmas and need someone to check it over. I am sending all the info about it. It is "slow". And the username is not mine--how do I change that? What can I put in it to go faster---or take out? Gloria ...

Lap-top monitor renewal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there: I had a tarffic accident this summer, which basically led to the braking of my lap top. My lap-top is an old Toshiba notebook CDT-620. Does anyone have an idea how much it will cost to get a new monitor? Cheers Marko

Shut down and boot up of lap top [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older IBM Thinkpad 390X running Windows 2000 Professional. For some reason, when I start my computer, it takes several tries of turning it on and off and taking it through several shutdowns before it functions correctly. For example, when I click on my desktop icons, nothing happens - I...

View more questions Search