Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shay5280 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2015, 08:10 AM
    16 weeks pregnant and have been throwing up and nauseated for 4 days what should I do
    I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I have been nauseated for about 4 days now non stop I also have been throwing up constantly. What should I do? All I want to do is cry for how bad my stomach hurts.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 6, 2015, 08:19 AM
    Have you tried ginger? That helps with nausea, especially in pregnancy.

Also, if you have been unable to keep any fluids down for 4 days, you need to see your doctor. You could be severely dehydrated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

36 weeks 2 days pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 36 weeks 2 days pregnant with baby number 3 which is through IVF. Went to dr appointment 6 days ago and was 1cm dilated and baby was pretty low, head down. Have had snotty looking discharge for weeks and now a lot of pressure. I get sharp pains periodically from my belly button down. My...

40 weeks and 2 days pregnant.. [ 2 Answers ]

40 weeks and 2 days pregnant.. Having horrible abdominal & back pains that make me need to pee, lost my mucus plug this morning, pains are very constant, sharp pains inside my vagina.. what's going on ?

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant and can't take this pain anymore how can I get the hospital to induce my labor?

I am 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant [ 0 Answers ]

At around 6:00 in the morning I am having my breakfast (1 PC of bread and 1 cop of brown coffee). After I finished my cup of brown coffee I experienced 1 minute of abdominal cramping like but baby is moving about 1 minute. Then at 9:22 in the morning when I went to the bathroom, I noticed small...

View more questions Search