Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sacredchaos Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2015, 03:33 PM
    Evil on recording
    This question is directed toward Haunting Helper who has assisted me with being demonically harassed once before.

I have been leaving on my webcam set to motion detection recording. The reason I have been doing this is because I am on assignment in another state and renting out a room in a 3 bedroom house. I get a really bad feeling from both of the other females, one is renting out another room, and one who lives here, but appears to be mentally challenged. Her older brother rents the house out. I have recorded her opening my door and looking around my room a few times and have since asked for a lock on my door until my time here is done. The webcam is recording minor sounds, but no movement. However, today, there is something bizarre and quite frightening recorded over a few seconds. It sounds like people talking backwards. I have listened to it twice, but I am afraid to listen to it again.

I have prayed, and I have been praying since I moved in, for spiritual protection... and for nothing unholy to be allowed to enter the room. Yet, today I found this when checking to see if that woman opened my door to look in my room again. I haven't viewed all the other snippets yet to see if there is more, but there is nothing right before this one and nothing right after it either.

Please, tell me your thoughts and if I should be concerned. I would not be sending this to you if there were any sounds made either beforehand or after. It begins and ends as abruptly as it sounds.

Sacred Chaos

[FYI: I am a born-again believer and Haunting Helper is fellow Christian, so the advice will be directed toward my beliefs in our Lord Jesus Christ, who has been given authority over all things by our Eternal Father.]
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip Sound number 51 out of 59 Jan 5, 2015.zip (369.9 KB, 51 views)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 04:59 PM
    Cant open the file. I don't think anyone can.

Jan 5, 2015, 05:01 PM
    Okay, I'll try uploading it a different way, thank you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 05:06 PM
    WOW, spooky yes, but but paranormal? I don't know. Without more, I will say a male around you was trying to scare you.

Jan 5, 2015, 05:11 PM
    No, there was no male in the house. But, nice guess. I agree it is difficult to tell, and that's why I requested someone with experience in these matters versus just guessing. But, thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 05:22 PM
    Was anyone running a vacuum cleaner?

Jan 5, 2015, 05:26 PM
    Hmmm, now that is a good question! I will check.
    Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 05:29 PM
    That sounds EXACTLY like my vacuum cleaner.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 07:11 PM
    I have to agree with J9. It sounds exactly like a vacuum cleaner.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 07:19 PM
    Three people here agree that it sounds like a vacuum cleaner.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 07:28 PM
    I also have to agree that it sounds like a vacuum.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 5, 2015, 07:52 PM
    Yep, just someone running a vacuum up and down the hallway.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 09:40 PM
    Without a doubt that's a vacuum cleaner.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 6, 2015, 08:46 AM
    I'll contribute when I get home from work. Interesting.
    Expert

Jan 6, 2015, 10:14 AM
    HH, that is clearly a vacuum cleaner outside of the door in the video. I experience it frequently as I sleep while my family is awake. There is nothing supernatural about this.

Jan 6, 2015, 02:19 PM
    I appreciate the fact that you want my opinion on this very much. I'll be honest, when I first saw and listened to this video and the many times after, I'm with everyone else. It sounds only like a vacuum cleaner to me every time. Is it not possible that one of these female renters could have been vacuuming? I'm not doubting that someone could be going through your room, but being that there are many people in the same home, for now I have to stick with a very natural explanation.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 6, 2015, 02:47 PM
    I just tested this one out on my 14 year old daughter. Without giving her background, other than that this might be supernatural, I let her listen to the video. I didn't let her read responses here and I didn't give her my opinion. Just called her over and asked her what she thought this supernatural noise could be. She asked what is supernatural about a vacuum cleaner...So there you have it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 6, 2015, 04:32 PM
    Odinn, I did the same thing with my 12 year old and my husband. I simply asked them to watch the video (no background at all) and tell me what they thought the noise was. They listened to it twice and said "someone's vacuuming outside the door".

Definitely a vacuum, not a spirit speaking backwards. Nothing to be afraid of, unless you abhor vacuuming and clean floors.

Jan 6, 2015, 05:39 PM
    Our dog hates them!

Jan 6, 2015, 05:47 PM
    My eight year old, also with no background info, said that's a vacuum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is something evil following me? [ 25 Answers ]

No matter where I move (homes) I'm always being haunted, doors shut on me, I hear footsteps in my bedroom while the lights are off and I'm trying to sleep and when I open my eyes while asleep I see a shadow and I yell loud and then it is gone also they've dragged my 2 month old son under the bed

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil [ 1 Answers ]

There was a episode called hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil that aired in the 60's or 70's it was about 7 jars in a basement. Anyway... does anyone know anything about this so I can try to find out more about it? Thanks

See no evil koalas [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a cartoon I used to rent from our local video store. Late 80's early 90's. It might have been Australian, all the characters were Australian animals. The big thing I remember about it was there were these three little koalas that would give the main character really cryptic advice....

Sister is so evil [ 5 Answers ]

Why is my younger sister so evil

View more questions Search