Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 6, 2015, 06:26 PM
    The vacuum is evil according to all animals. Especially cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Sn91t1V4g

Well worth watching, and then you'll learn about the evil "Va coom". :)
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 11:11 AM
    You people have such an admirable touch the way you team up , break it down , and hit the nail on the head. Well done !
    And just for the record , that was my opinion also when I listened to it (before I read your replies)

I hope you are all well and happy and wish you all a productive and joyful new year .This site has some of my favorite people
    In the world spending their time and considerable talent in order to selflessly help anyone in need. With the only reward being the knowledge that they were able help. I believe they have all earned a special place in heaven and their rewards will be there.

I hope to be back on a more frequent basis than once every year or two .
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 11:53 AM
    Hey, martinizing, glad to see you back again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is something evil following me? [ 25 Answers ]

No matter where I move (homes) I'm always being haunted, doors shut on me, I hear footsteps in my bedroom while the lights are off and I'm trying to sleep and when I open my eyes while asleep I see a shadow and I yell loud and then it is gone also they've dragged my 2 month old son under the bed

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil [ 1 Answers ]

There was a episode called hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil that aired in the 60's or 70's it was about 7 jars in a basement. Anyway... does anyone know anything about this so I can try to find out more about it? Thanks

See no evil koalas [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a cartoon I used to rent from our local video store. Late 80's early 90's. It might have been Australian, all the characters were Australian animals. The big thing I remember about it was there were these three little koalas that would give the main character really cryptic advice....

Sister is so evil [ 5 Answers ]

Why is my younger sister so evil

View more questions Search