Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miauka Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2015, 12:06 PM
    How can I record myself And power point on mac
    Hi

I need to have my powerpoint slides in full screen and at the same time I need to speak over the slides and then record it as a video. Any ideas? So basically I need to have my own video while I speak in the corner and presentation slides
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2015, 07:37 AM
    It isn't hard to convert a PowerPoint to a video file. What you will need to do is make a video of your narration then use video editing software to the 'picture-in-picture' effect to get the desired result.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power supply issues Apple Power Mac G4 dual 1.25 MDD [ 4 Answers ]

I disconnected the power cord on a G4 MDD dual 1.25 to reset the firewire ports and now the unit will not power on. When I push the power button it flashes on for a sec and then nothing happens. I tried doing a SMU reset and a different power cord to no avail. I have had this unit for about 6-7...

Video on Power Point [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know how can I can place a video on my power point ? It's not working by just clicking ''insert media clip'' Thanks.

Power Point [ 17 Answers ]

Is there any way that a pdf file can be converted to a ppt? I should add... easily?? :D

Power Point 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

It show I have installed Power Point 2007, but when I need to go to Power Point to see something Adobe Reader pops up and, of course, that does not work. What is my problem and how do I correct it? . Thanks! Shirley

View more questions Search