Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emzto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2015, 10:34 PM
    Dyed my hair from blonde to brown.. or should I say green
    Hi there, my hair was ombré (brown to blonde) and I put a chocolate brown over the top only to have parts of the end turn a weird greenish colour. Is there anything I can do without going to the hairdressers? Would a toner work?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 04:00 AM
    No,a toner won't work. Go to the hairdresser if you don't want to look like a clown.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 07:22 PM
    A toner wouldn't work. You need a red additive to balance out the green. If I were you, I would go to a salon where they professionalize in color corrections.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair from blonde to brown turned green what do I do [ 14 Answers ]

I dyed my hair from a blonde to light brown but some parts only minimal parts turned green what can I do to correct that with out going to a salon please help:confused:

I dyed my brown hair blonde and it came out bright ginger with blonde roots, [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get all over blonde, when my hair is ginger with blonde roots

I dyed my reddish brown hair blonde and got orange, how get blonde? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a natural light brunette but for years have been lightening it. I got tired of blonde so I dyed it auburn which came out nice. I kept up the auburn using Loving care non-permanent dye but then got tired of that. I wanted to go back to blonde so 3 months ago used revlon ultra light natural...

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

Blonde streaks turning green if dyed brown? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, my hair colour is a natural dark brown and I have always used box dyes inorder to colour natural sun streak etc. About a month ago I got my first professional hair dye, a full brown rinse and blonde patches. I really like it but I have a formal event and think I would like to go back to full...

View more questions Search