Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shadow702 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2015, 11:07 AM
    I got a deep cut that hasn't healed in 3 weeks is it infected?
    I got a marble put in about 3 weeks ago it has been leaking, looks like water but doesn't run. Hasn't closed it is now swollen is it infected or did I just disturb it by squeezing it to hard?

I clean it daily with Hydrogen Peroxide and with 50% Isopropyl Alcohol and I shower daily.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2015, 11:22 AM
    A doctor is your best bet to find out if its infected, and what should be done about it. I wouldn't squeeze it anymore until you have seen the doctor.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 4, 2015, 11:41 AM
    The worse thing you can do is clean it daily with hydrogen peroxide, and with alcohol. This absolutely does not help the healing process. And why do you keep on squeezing it? Okay, so you shower daily, some people are just not good healers and you have already. The liquid, if clear, is okay. Start bathing it with a solution of sea salt and warm water and for gods sake keep your hands off it unless you wash them well first.

If green bloody matter starts leaking, then see your doctor.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 4, 2015, 09:06 PM
    Was it stitched?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 4, 2015, 09:13 PM
    Wondering if I just don't know the jargon, of if it's a misspell. What's a marble? You said you had it put in, so I'm assuming a doctor put it in? If so, whey haven't you gone back to the doctor with this issue you're having?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cut myself on my penis and it looks like its infected [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I cut myself on my penis and it looks infected.it not an infection I've seen before.it has come up in yellow dots so I don't know if it is an infection or something else I'm only young so I'm just wondering what it is. Thanks.

Infected (?) cut [ 5 Answers ]

I cut my finger pretty badly a few days ago it really needed stitches but I have no health insurance and can't afford to been seen by a doctor and now I think it has gotten infected. It is alitte red and swollen and I need a good home remedy for this as I do not have money to pay a doctor or...

Deep cut [ 1 Answers ]

I cut myself on my hand at work, it is a small, clean, but rather deep cut. I cleaned it, put pressure on it, and put some antibacterial on it, then wrapped in a band aid because I had to be at work the rest of the day. It has been quite a few hours since then, but it is still bleeding. But now I...

Deep cut [ 1 Answers ]

One week ago I cut the crap out of my index finger,had 2 get stitches,7 days past then I took out the stitches,I think that I should have waited longer to take them out, now I have almost a sharp throbbing pain should I go back 2 th er?

View more questions Search